Thank you all for participating in the workshop!
Please, find the presentations and memos from the workshop below:
- Memos: Memos NSCN Work Shop Gothenburg 20-21 May_final
- Sustainability labelling_Barbro Robertsson
- Presentation NSCN -Tomas_Copenhagen
- NSCN workshop – indicators for social sustainability_Zandra Jönsson
- Indicators for Sustainability at KTH_2015-05-20 E
- nvironmental report_Marianne Dalbro
- A Nordic Steering Approach to Sustainable Development_Morten Friis Möller
- 2015_05_21 Loyttyniemi Aalto Sustainability reporting NSCN workshop at GU
- 20150520_NSCN_Bojan Baletic [Kompatibilitetsläge]
Welcome to a NSCN workshop arranged in Gothenburg, Sweden, 20-21 May 2015!
Through the project Implementation of Rio+20 in the Nordic HEIs, the University of Gothenburg invites you to take part in The Gothenburg Workshop 20-21 of May 2015:
”If you can’t measure it – you can’t manage it, is this true?
The importance, challenges and problems of targets, plans, reporting and indicators for sustainability measurements at higher education institutions.”
PROGRAM FOR THE WORKSHOP (pdf)
In the workshop we will:
- share good practice on sustainability indicators with peers
- evaluate the results from the HEI sustainability survey regarding measurement
- have input from the Database for Sustainable Campus Design and Management developed by University of Zagreb
- look at sustainability criteria for course labelling
- look at how social sustainability might be measured
- discuss solid connections between targets and indicators
Please register here: Registration NSCN workshop 2015
The registration is open until 11 May 2015.
The workshop is free of charge, but please note that participants pay their own accommodation and travel costs. Lunch and coffee will be provided both days free of charge for all participants as well as dinner on Wednesday evening.
The program will start at 8:30 on Wednesday the 20th May and close at 17:00 Thursday the 21st May.
A detailed program with the different presentations and workshops will be presented in April 2015.
The workshop will take place in the premises of School of Business, Economic and Law, University of Gothenburg. Address: Vasagatan 1, Göteborg, Sweden.
Travel in Gothenburg
Tram and buses
It takes about 10 minutes to travel by tram from Gothenburg central station to the premises School of Business, Economic and Law (Handelshögskolan):
Take tram nr 2 towards Högsbotorp from Göteborg central station / Drottningtorget and get off at Handelshögskolan.
A ticket costs 26 SEK and is valid for 90 minutes. You can also buy a 3-day ticket and travel as much as you like on the trams and buses within Gothenburg for 170 SEK. Or you can buy a 5-trip card for 102 SEK.
For route planer and more information: http://www.vasttrafik.se/#!/en/
It takes 30 minutes to travel from Landvetter Airport to Gothenburg city center by Airport coaches. You’ll find the buses just outside the arrival hall.
You may buy the tickets online or from the ticket stands at the airport. A ticket costs about 100 SEK.
More information: http://www.flygbussarna.se/en
Hotels close to the venue:
- Wasa Hotel: www.hotelvasa.se
Walking distance to seminar venue: 400 m. Tram stop: Vasa Viktoria
- Hotel Flora: www.hotelflora.se
Walking distance to seminar venue: 2 km. Tram stop: Kungsportsplatsen
- Other options: couchsurfing.com
Official tourist website for Gothenburg: www.goteborg.com/en/
If you have any questions, please contact us: