The NSCN supports and develops the sustainability activities of the Nordic higher education institutions trough projects relating to sustainable campus and teaching. The projects are additionally an efficient way to strengthen Nordic collaboration, find new partners to collaborate with, and to have international visibility.
The projects managed by the network since it was established:
- Sustainable Cities in the Nordic-Baltic Region 2019-2021
- The Nordic City Challenge 2016-2018
- The Sustainability Literacy Test, SuLiTest-project 2016
- Implementing Rio+20 in the Nordic Higher Education Institutions, “The Rio+20”-project 2014-2015
- Establishing the Nordic Sustainable Campus Network-project 2013